Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Poll - Who Had the Hottest Pair of Celebrity Crushes? Part 2020

Happy 2020 everyone!!! It's a new decade and it's time to see which one of my siblings and I have the hottest pair of celebrity crushes for 2020! This poll is a continuation from the last one we did from 2012 and I encourage you all to go check it out to get a better understanding of our sibling rivalry of celebrity crushes. I think you can still vote on the other decades starting from the 1980s so feel free to. It's all for fun!

Our celebrity crushes haven't changed too drastically and narrowing down our top two is always a challenge especially for me! I just want to give a shout out to some honorable mentions that didn't make the coveted top two. For my sister Charmaine, her honorable mentions include Mark Ruffalo, Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, and her latest is some guy who looks like a young Mark Ruffalo from the BBC show "Fleabag". For my sister Rose, her honorable mention is Ryan Gosling. For my sister Stevie, her honorable mentions are Garrett Hedlund, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Jason Momoa. For my brother Jun-Jun, his honorable mention is a video game character named Edelgard from Fire Emblem. As for me, my honorable mentions are Riz Ahmed, Oscar Issac, Viggo Mortensen, Milo Ventimiglia, and my latest is the actor who plays Frenchie (Tomer Kapon) in Amazon Prime's "The Boys". 

Well, there you go! So please, take my poll and choose which sibling has the hottest pair of celebrity crushes for 2020! Many thanks!!!


Celebrity Crushes of 2020

CHARMAINE - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Keanu Reeves



ROSE - Brad Pitt and Adam Driver


STEVIE - Keanu Reeves and Jamie Dornan


JESSICA - Christian Bale and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau


JUN-JUN - Ana de Armas and the Chargers' Quarterback Philip Rivers


2 comments: