Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Doily Duck

January 1988. My 14th Birthday with my Doily Duck, Sadé.


When I was a teenager I was obsessed with crafts, scrapbooks, boys, and writing in my diary. Not much has changed since then. I still love doing crafts especially my paper dolls. My scrapbook obsession has evolved into Pinterest. And my crushes on boys are now crushes on my favorite celebrity men whom I refer to as my "pretend boyfriends".

The Doily Duck is now my diary of all things I love to admire, want, and just talk about. Like my pet duck, Sadé (R.I.P.), I am quite the chatterbox. I really enjoy just talking with people and hearing their stories as well as telling my stories. I sometimes think not enough people take the time to stop, chat, and listen to others both those we know and those we never thought of knowing. Listening to people is essentially learning to understand people. And to understand is opening your heart to becoming a better person.

I hope you enjoy my blog and will do my best to keep blogging! And I love to hear from you too!!! Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment