Monday, May 13, 2013

Taking Time Off to Do My Craft

I've been a neglectful crafter. It's been months since I last picked up my scissors and made my paper dolls. But honestly, I've been busy with other non-crafty stuff and I haven't had much time to sit down and do my art! I really miss making my paper ladies and I absolutely need to refuel my creative side. 



So, I've decided to take these next couple weeks off from blogging so I can focus on making more of my paper dolls. I promise to come back and share with you my new batch of lovely ladies! 

'Til then...Happy Blogging Everyone!

xoxo,
Jessica


2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new paper dolls...good reason to take a break from blogging. I don't have a reason, but encroaching blogger's block soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This break will be very welcomed! I need to start cranking out my paper dolls in case I get a spot at the Comic Con Art Show (located upstairs in the Sails Pavilion). I just sent my application in so we'll see if I land a space.

    ReplyDelete