Monday, February 11, 2013

It's All About Love Tag


It's almost Valentine's Day and what better way to start this week then with a series of 10 questions just for your significant other to answer about you! It's All About Love Tag started by blogger Simply Sam invites everyone and their lovers to indulge us a bit with some syrupy and not so syrupy answers about how deep our love runs from first impressions to unexpected surprises!  

Below are Carlos's (my husband of 10 years and my love of 23 plus years) responses to the Love Tag:



1. What was your first impression of me?

Carlos: I thought you were quiet and watchful.

Of course, he soon learned I was not the quiet type!

2. Describe our first date in one word.

Carlos: Exciting.


I felt the same way.

3. What do you love most about me?

Carlos: I love you for many reasons: your warmth, generosity, beauty, and humor.


He makes me blush twice on each cheek :-)


4. What's the best thing I've ever cooked for you?

Carlos: Your 'Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Squares'


They are quite delicious and our boys love them too! It's a recipe I got from a friend many years ago. For those interested in the recipe, let me know where I can email you and I'll send you the recipe! It's so simple to make and so good to eat!


5. What's your favorite activity we do together?

Carlos: Talk.


My favorite activity too! It definitely last a bit longer than my second favorite activity with Carlos ;-)

6. What's the one thing I do that drives you crazy?

Carlos: Your superstitions about dying and your tendency to spoil plot surprises in movies or television shows.


Yes, I agree with all of them.

7. Cuddling? Do you like to be big or little spoon?

Carlos: Not for public consumption. 

I'll leave him with that piece of dignity!

8. Best memory you have of us.

Carlos: I can't pick the best one...they are all so wonderful!


The feeling is mutual...too many to even pick from!

9. Where do you see our relationship in 5 years?

Carlos: Even more wonderful than it is today.


What can I say, he's quite the catch!


10. What's the most surprising thing you learned about me since we've been together?

Carlos: That she could leave the dirty dishes in the sink for so long without cleaning them up...and that is why I do the dishes! 

I need to contest this statement a bit. I've changed since my college years and I do my fair share of dishes now! 







That was fun! Thanks, Sam! It kind of reminded me of my school days in the 1980s when we answered similar type questions in a spiral notebook called a 'Slam book'! 

Now tag, you're it! Let us know if you decide to join the fun by either leaving a comment below or on Simply Sam's blog! That way, we can all read it too!


16 comments:

  1. Just found your cute blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by :) I will be sure to visit your blog as well!

      Delete
  2. Aww!! I loved all the answers and you two are such a beautiful couple!! You're so lucky you have a man that does the dishes, I have to bribe Nic to even touch a dish in the sink LOL

    xox
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks Sam! We both had a lot of fun with your questions! And yes, I'm glad Carlos takes control of the dishwashing (most times!)

      xo

      Delete
  3. oooooooh...so sweet. Enjoy your Valentine's week together and forever more!

    Jayne
    Handmade Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a beautiful Valentine's week too! xo

      Delete
  4. I don't know if Allan would answer those questions honestly or in a PG way. Happy Love week

    ReplyDelete
  5. a match made in heaven indeed. Love you both! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww..thats sweet. I'm surprised he said 'talk' some men hate talking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I love to talk!!! Happy Valentine's Day Eyelah!

      Delete
  7. Awww! Those answers are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete