Sunday, November 25, 2012

Small Blogs: Blog In Focus - "DesignStylePop!"

Yea for small blogs! For those of us who blog because it makes us happy I think that is the most important reason for having one. We blog not to make loads of money or to gain a googolplex of viewers or fans but simply to celebrate the things that we enjoy in life.

I have a small blog. I like my little blog! Funny, the more often I post, the more I enjoy it! I blog because I love sharing and documenting which I find fun! I also love to peruse other blogs because I love being inspired and just seeing how other people live. 

"Small Blogs: Blog In Focus" will be a regular feature of my favorite small blogs, the hidden gems of the Blogoverse. They may be small in audience but large in passion about their subject matter!

My first small blog in focus is DesignStylePop!.



DesignStylePop! is from the creative mind of Rose Wood. Rose, who also is my sister, has always loved to read and write. She carries equal passion for design, style, and pop culture. I was very happy when she decided to venture into blogging because I have always been a fan of her writing which she does so fluidly and thoughtfully. Moreover, she has a keen eye for neat design and style and a vast knowledge of the pop culture world.

Below are a couple of my favorite posts from DesignStylePop!:

I love seeing Rose's kids (Milo and Stella) interact with modern day furniture. Somehow Milo and Stella make the furniture look that much more fun!

Stella & Milo sitting on "Urchin Poofs" by Christien Meindertsma.

Milo standing next to "Horse Lamp" by Front.

I highly anticipate Rose's on-going series of "Fave Celebrity Home Tour". Her latest celebrity home was Mark Ruffalo's house. His home is absolutely gorgeous! 

The Ruffalo's very comfortable Family Room. 

Bright and colorful sunroom. 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek into Rose's blog DesignStylePop!

Cheers to Small Blogs!!!


8 comments:

  1. Many thanks for visiting my blog and following you. I'm now following you back and looking forward to your future posts. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out sis! Now on to guest blogging! :-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! What exactly is guest blogging...you'll need to fill me in ;-)

      Delete
  3. Very pretty!

    Thanks for following my blog, I'm following you back! :)

    Laura
    http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess! I just got your package over the weekend! I love it! It is so beautiful and wonderfully made! Thank you so much! I'm thinking of giving one away to one of my readers too! I'll email you once I figure that out! Thanks again! I posted a picture of it on my Instagram and my blog!

    ♥ Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I will check it out on your blog! Just let me know whatever you decide is fine :) XO

      Delete