Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kit Harington: My Newest Pretend Boyfriend

I am no stranger to having deep, obsessive crushes on Hollywood Celebrity Men. My earliest crushes included men like Ralph Macchio, Cary Elwes, and Lou Diamond Phillips. Today's favorites include Christian Bale, Michael Fassbender, and Tom Hiddleston. 

Adding to the ranks of my latest celebrity crushes is British actor Kit Harington. He plays Jon Snow, the Stark family's bastard son, in the HBO television series "Game of Thrones". 


 Dark and brooding Jon Snow from HBO's "Game of Thrones". Cold and lost in a 
snowy forest, my only savior would be Jon Snow and his big, furry coat. 


Actor Kit Harington all dressed up in a manner I approve of. He makes stuffy clothes look sexy.

Of course, he looks sexy even without clothes. Although as much as I love his wild, curly hair I wish he had more hair on his chest. Chest hair is quite sexy but not the Robin Williams type of hairy chest (bit too much).


The 25-year old actor is quite young compared to my current beaus which does make me feel a bit cougarish. However, I have a soft spot for brooding, dark haired men which Mr. Harington exemplifies.  And one cannot deny admiring beauty at any age. 



A toast to beauty...at any age!




2 comments:

  1. okay jess. Why do you always get the ones i'm supposed to be with? I love kit and all his kut on every part of his body. Actually, i love every guy in the Game including peter dinklage!! I think he's hot for his height!
    so are you done with al skar for now? I haven't seen much of you two around together lately. Me too. My screensaver guy of the moment is indie darling ezra miller. Oh god. He's intense. I hope he remains low-key so i could have him for a long time.
    Remember his name jess. Ready. Set. Google!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely over Skarsgard. I'm not much into for blondes anyways. Happily in crush with Kit or more like Jon Snow. I love the show "Game of Thrones". Carlos and I are so into it. Carlos is reading the books right now.

    Ezra Miller? First time I hear of him. Did Google him and definitely more your type ;-) He looks more feminine than me which is not hard to do. Ha ha.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete